Thursday, November 18, 2010

In Memory Of Marc Brugger



This post is dedicated to Marc Bruger,I first met Marc in 2008 at Chip Lucks first R2 Builders meet. Marc was a great person always had a smile and a Tale to tell, He was very Talented in making his Movie props, A Great Builder friend that will be Missed a lot by the southern R2 Builders Group, Marc We will keep your Legacy alive through our meets and megacon!! You will not be forgotten. Your Legend will be with the Southern R2 Builders Group for years, as your logo won the poll for our group Logo.
In memory of Marc Bruger 1970-2010

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'd been thinking of doing one of these myself. I just haven't had time. I'm going to make time tomorrow.

That was really great!

Brenda's blog said...

Thanks Jessie, I have more Pics but I figures I would only put a few. We want to do a setup for Marc at Megacon 2011 If you have any ideas.

Brenda