Sunday, June 22, 2008

Octagon Port And Door Magnets





Here I Painted my Octagon Port,I had to hand Paint the silver that was a Pain!!! but it turned out really nice ;0 ).... My other port had a fight with the Dremmel and the dremmel won ;0 (

I was cutting off the excess and did it at a angle instead of straight down, and guess what happened. I cut most of the bottom out AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I almost cried. So now I need to order another one from keith.

Also we got the Aluminum mounted for the magnets for my door , I think it will do nicely still have more work to do.

2 comments:

SuperDad said...

Looks AMAZING!!


Can you use bondo to fix the port?? I use some stuff called Apoxy Sculpt It's a 2 part thing that is workable like clay so you have lots of time to work it.

GREAT PROGRESS! You guys are professionals!!

Jason

Brenda's blog said...

Hey Jason, The old man said no I can't fix it I think he is teaching me a lesson LOL LOL. He said it's done for ;o ( and that I am not allowed to use the dremmel anymore. That was my first mistake with it I have used it many times I just got a little CRAZY !!!! with it. LOL LOL

Brenda