Sunday, September 21, 2008

More Leg Work

Here we glued on the top round piece of my leg we used 1/4 inch Styrene , WOW lesson learned first we just cut the piece then we used weldon. we clamped it on let it sit for 3 hours... wrong when we took the clamps off it came apart. So we re glued and left it at the shop over night, and bingo that did the trick. So we glued the other leg this morning and left it I will pick it up tomorrow. I also cut more supports for my legs today, now starts the sanding and Putty. Well Calvin wants me to try my luck at cutting the horse shoes today so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Brenda's blog said...

Thanks yes can't you tell I have been waiting on my Styrene...;o )